Saturday, June 2, 2007

Weekends mood getting spoilt

My mood for my weekends has just been spoilt by someone... which is by my company driver colleague Matt...

just when I have reached my house downstair, I received a call from him, saying that my 1 of my orders has problem sending gift to the customer... he complain to me that why I never call and make sure there is someone at home to receive the gift... and start to grumble everytime is my order got problem... I was thinking, hey come on lah, how would I know that there is nobody at home by the time you reached the place? Secondly, by the time you called me, I also can't help you cause I already knock off work... and no pc to help you and check with my client... Thirdly, isn't it that is your job to call recipient why should me be the one to call? I am just a customer service and NOT DRIVER. I can't be cover mountain cover sea to help you guys keep calling recipients to ensure somebody is at home... what if they request a difficult timing for you, would you be able to do it ? furthermore, today I was so busy cause 2 CS were on leave and the girl who do the keying cards is also on leave so that makes me got to cover another person's job.. ONE person cover TWO jobs ok, pardon me... and if I have 10 orders, must I call all the 10 recipients to ensure someone is at home?? Am I that free?? and also some bloody clients keep want their orders to be kept surprise so request us not to call the recipient so if it happen that no one is around, then is it also my fault too ??? Lastly, I do made an effort to call too, but that recipient's mobile is off, so I was thinking to try my luck and your luck see if you reach there got ppl in or not.. like that also is my fault...

how would I know those idoits security guards and those neighbours don't help you to care of... is it also my fault too ???

u think being a CUSTOMER SERVICE so damn bloody easy job??? you so clever then you do lah...

I know being a delivery man also not that easy.. but we all also try our very best to help you guys... giving you all whatever info we got from our clients.... but we also won't know what may happen next... and I also didn't even blame you... so stop being such a grumpy old man... I don't know why other drivers has no problem settling cases like this and why you have...

now that I dun have anymore moods for my weekends liao... and you should be happy now right? Idoits....

4 comments:

Shionge said...

Oops! Sorry to hear this I suppose driver kanna short fuse too....don't take it at heart Wendy. Relax and don't let this spoilt your weekend.....cool...coooll.....cool down ok

curryegg said...

What kind of person is he? Sorry to hear that but he should know the time and stop blaming people..
A customer service job is really a hard one. Have to face all kind of people and solving all those troubles... em...hard...
*hug hug*

Perfectwound said...

One of the hardest lesson I learn in life is that you can't make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. And I'm still learning that.

Don't take this too hard on yourself. His weekends are not going to be spoil by this incident. Why should yours?? :)

Dalicia said...

don't worry..people are mad, crazy and psyhotic these days. without their craziness. there's nothing to talk about :P it's always other ppl's fault not theirs.

anyways, you did your best. we can't please everyone. so don't let that ONE person ruin your weekend. ai yah, like that one...i also have all this people...tomorrow they're good..next day they're happy...