Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cute little baby...

Today after work, went to meet Chris at bugis to shopping... as later on in the evening will go to his house again to see the baby girl.. hehe..... can't wait to see her..


so before we go and visit the baby, I went to choose something for the baby girl as I can't go empty hand up without anything for the mother or baby... as the mother is on confinement now as she already many tonics at home I believe... so I choose a baby girl's clothing suit and a set of mittens and bottees for the baby.. I really can tell you it's so difficult to buy something for newborn leh... gosh... as this is my first time buying for a baby.. I really dunno what to buy u know... gosh... hahaha.... really brain cracking.... as I know this is her sister's 2nd child... so most of the things she already has.... and to choose a baby clothes also so difficult to choose... cause... every pieces also nice leh... dunno which to choose.... and that Chris hor he went to shop other things and left me behind brain cracking.... hmph... angry liao.... hahahahaha.... just kidding... and finally I have decided of what I wanted so made the payment and find Chris then went straight to his house and visit baby...


see... this is the baby girl.... her name is Genevieve (hope I didn't spell her name wrongly... haha) gosh.. nowadays children's names are so unique untill can dunno how to spell their name correctly... hahahaha....
before I came back home, I asked Chris can get 1 of the baby girl's photo from his sister or not as souviours... haha... lolx... since when I got this habit of collecting baby's photos... hahahaha....
luckily his brother-in-law agrees and let me have one passport size of her photo... yeah.... hehehehe... happy..... and I realised that his nephew looks like his daddy... and now his niece looks like her mummy... lolx.... so cute...
hope can see little Genevieve wears the clothes I bought for her... hehehe....

4 comments:

curryegg said...

Ohh... this baby girl is cute! Haha... actually it's not that hard to buy a gift for the new born baby. haha... You can buy shoes, clothes, bottle...etc.. haha...

Nice to learn them now.. lol..

Gingy said...

baby look like boy leh!! haa..

Shionge said...

So little and could smile so beautifully :)

Dalicia said...

cute smile :)