Saturday, June 9, 2007

"Warm" Saturday

Today's weather really very hot... especially in the afternoon.... meet up with Chris for lunch at Whampoa Temporary Market there... and we had their famous Wanton Mee which the stall has been up on Tv before with Michelle Chia and Phua Chu Kang under their Tv program called "Lost and Found 2" so we tried this shall of Wanton Mee... and indeed it's very nice... and spicy too... haha... worth the money... so yummy... together with a big glass of sugar cane juice... so SHIOK... to drink sugar cane juice under the hot weather... haha....

then after our lunch, he bring me back to his home again as he still haven't done finish his housework... so this is my second time visiting his house... as during my first time I didn't bought anything up, cause I didn't get prepared at that time.. haha.. but now, I got prepared myself so I bought some muffins and biscuits for them and his little cute nephew to eat.. haha...

when reaching his home, his family members all in.. lolx... even get to know his another cousin too... haha... so I watched him continue doing his housework till he finish then he rest and sit with me... haha... then I also watched his little nephew playing toys with C's younger sis...

just know that his elder sis will going to KK hospital to give birth her second child tomorrow early morning... feel excited as I dunno it will be a baby boy or girl as the doctor told her that the scan result can't seems to able to tell the sex of the baby.. haha... curious...

so later in the evening, I stay over and had dinner with him at his house as his mum today got cook.... had a very healthy lifestyle way of cooking meal today... my very first time ever tried... haha...

then after that, we went for a walk at Shaw Plaza and a park to sit down n chat, just nearby his house, before he sent me back to mrt station to go back home.... now I get to know another new place of watching movie le... hahaha.. though not much of things to shop over there and not so crowded too... to compare with other shopping centres... lolx....

then later he smsed me saying that his mum likes me very much.... lolx.... feel so surprise to hear that.... haha... guess I do have dogs, babies and parents fate.. haha... dogs see me don't bark, babies see me don't cry, and parents see me, like me... lolx.....

3 comments:

curryegg said...

Hey wendy! you've met his parents? and other relatives? Cool girl! This will be a very good begining... Yeah!
Hope to hear more good news from you... yeah!!!

Shionge said...

Good to know that...next time you go over yes don't go empty handed ok? I said this not becoz he is your bf now...go other ppl's house never go empty handed that's what I taught my daughters...:)

Also, help out in the kitchen and chat with his Mom, get to know her better so no communication barrier mah. THis way, you get to know more about Chris too :)

Good luck!

Johnny Ong said...

however hot is the weather still it wont be as hot as the weather when i was in sudan of africa, it was like min 43 to 48 from april to oct