Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ridiculous...

Recently just know that there are people who are really ridiculous person...

Incident No 1.

On one fine morning, when I was busy working, I got a msn msg from R (dun worry, it is not Richie. It is my another guy fren from America).

This is how our conversation starts in msn,

R : Hi
me : Hi
R : how're you? long time didn't chat with you.

at this point, I really busy working, so I can't answer him.
then few mins later I replied back.

me : fine. thank u.
R : u know I just send my resume to a company in singapore, if the price is good. I can see you.

same thing, I was on the phone at this moment, so didn't reply him. then...

me : oh. cool. wish u good luck.
R : or u just dun care.
me : huh ???
me : sorry, I am working now. so my reply may be slow abit.

R : oh you could just say that. and you are so rude.
me : huh??? I think that's very ridiculous.
R : ya. sorry to disturb you now!!
me : oh well, nvm... guess you're not in good mood...

( I am thinking... WTF... I done nothing wrong and you said me rude... my goodness... am I wrong to busy working without replying you?? and mind you, R, you're in USA, I am in Singapore so our time difference is so much, pardon me... manz... I just hate ppl said me rude without any good reason that I done to them... )

Incident No. 2

which happend today, my good fren E msn me this morning.. so we start to chat... then after some time, I went to ladies... and back to my desk... then she msn me n said why I offline... I am thinking since when did I offline??? so I told her I didn't offline, just went to toilet, like this can or not huh miss.... ( is like I must report to her every min of what I am doing... gosh... )

then when it's time to knock off work... I log out from msn and knock off work.. and guess what she left the msg in msn when I log on my msn just now ?? really funny lor...

E : hey, why you offline? dun want to talk to me lah?
E : last time we are good frds... now even you online also never greet me
E : haiz... so sad.

I was like, huh??? I cannot offline lah? I must always online is it ? since when did I dun want to talk to you miss.. and hello... if I have 100 frens online right now, must I greet everyone of them huh.... my goodness.... aiyo... I tell you huh.... really damn ridiculous lor.... even I busy working and let ppl said I rude lah... and now leh? let ppl say why me online u never greet me... OMG!!!!!!!! come on these ppl... wake up your ideas!!! u think I so free is it... must see what time ma... working hours yes.. still can chat... but sometimes my reply may be slow not because I dun want to chat with you ok.... guys and girls... pls... pls dun make my life so miserable... working life is so stress liao... n I still have to make u so happy huh.... (referring to R and E not u all ok.. haha... )

2 comments:

Shionge said...

R is just trying to pull a fast one out of no where.

E is obviously very demanding person...who is she anyway?

Dalicia said...

gees what a lame person!!! i wouldn't consider this people friends.

but really, some ppl dont' get it...OFFLINE, AWAY means NOT THERE LOR! like that so hard to understand?