Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Testing my patience...

Guess what... today I break my own record for my patience.... today I took half day leave again... so after work, same old thing, went to Singapore Post Centre at Paya Lebar there and had my lunch at Delifrance there...


my all times favourite.... Sphagetti.... yummy yummy... hehehehe....
after enjoying my lunch, I start my window shopping at This Fashion first... but can't find any clothes that I like so went down to Suntec City and walk walk.... after walking for some time and decided to head home for dinner, I went to the bus stop which last time Paul kor teach me to take bus 70 direct home.... so I sat there and wait for bus to come.... half an hour gone... but yet to see my bus come.... so I carry on and wait... another half an hour gone... still yet to see my bus come.... I then start to find it funny... why 1 hour gone didn't see my bus gone.... so I thought of Paul kor and sms him and asked him if he ever encounter to wait for bus 70 for an hour... to my horror... he told me bus 70 won't drive to this bus stop that early.. it will only drive in at 7.15pm.... I almost faint on spot... haha.... so he advise me to go to another bus stop to wait for the bus... as you know, I am a road idoit... I dunno the directions well... haha... but luckily I still manage to find the bus stop... though I want to go and take MRT back liao but when I come to think at this hour sure all MRT is packed with ppl who also knocking off from work.... so I made my decision right and take bus home.... hahahaha.... saw kor also board the same bus as me from the second bus stop... but too bad he didn't see me at the back standing... haha.... so he went upstair and sit while I stay below and sit.... haha.....
got to thanks kor.... guess without you telling me and advise me... I think I still sitting there and wait like nobody business... haha.... one hour of waiting.... really test my patience manz... haha...

7 comments:

Gingy said...

woo.. i will go mad if e bus ONE hour didt come!!

Paul said...

Mei, now u know who e bus driver was waiting for when he stopped the bus the 2nd time. :)

The uncle got good eyesight.

Was too tired liao so didn't see you on the bus, and some more crowded lah.

Dalicia said...

one hour! gosh that's a long time!

Dalicia said...

spaghetti looks yummy

curryegg said...

Wow... you are really good in patience.. Good, for sometimes.. haha...

And thanks for your wishes wendy... And i'll show u what is 'jawa mee' next time k? lol..
:D

Shionge said...

So Shiok take half day go shopping....:)

Sorry you waited so long but now you know hor....kekekek...

Kazzzzzzz said...

ONE hour??!!

Gosh, the longest I waited for a bus was 40 minutes, and that was cos I did not want to chase the last one... Funny how buses come when you don't need them but disappear when you're waiting for them...