Monday, June 18, 2007

Meet up with fren for dinner

Today was quite peaceful except that just now after work went to take MRT to meet my fren at The Central at Clarke Quay there for dinner... but before that I met up with a friend who is from my long lost Secondary School friend... haha... really surprise to see him and he still can even recognise me after so many years never contact until recently he found me in Friendster and add me and in my blog list too... under this nick called "Hawky Man" haha.... his looks has never changed in person... haha..... still ever good-looking... haha.... guess he just knock off from work ba... we just had a short conversation as I need to rush time to meet my friend... too bad didn't got chance to exchange contact number... haha... but think can just exchange thru email ba... hahahaha....

luckily still in time to meet my fren , found her still doing her medicure and pedicure so sit inside the shop and wait for her till she finish her medicure and pedicure.... so after that, we went to the foodcourt which is just beside only and had Japanese rice set... quite nice though and is cheap haha.... and after our dinner, we start to shop around the whole shopping centre... although it is a quite big shopping centre but not much shops to shop... maybe still new ba...

after walking for some time, we both feel tired le and decided to head home early....

No comments: